Saturday, June 13, 2015

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!

April 13, 2015

Arkansas might be the most beautiful state in the union. Before I came here my companions who had served in Arkansas always talked about how beautiful it was and I always thought "I don't know, Missouri is super beautiful." And, Missouri is super beautiful, so is Oklahoma, but wow, Arkansas... all those trees and hills. Wow.
This week we've just been sharing Because He Lives like mad! We're trying to share it with all the less-actives and do lots of tracting to share it. We've been having a lot of fun though!
Lundy's baptism is coming up! It's this Saturday, I'm so excited! Teaching him has just been so cool, he doesn't let anything slow him down! He recognizes that this is truth, and he wants the truth in his life. It's awesome! He had his interview on Friday, it went SUPER well! He is just prepared! :D
Look at this cool scripture I found in Alma 17
"22 And [President Shumway] inquired of [Sister Fleck] if it were [her] desire to dwell in the land [of Ash Flat], or among [other] people.
23 And [Sister Fleck] said unto him: Yea, I desire to dwell among this people for a time; yea, and perhaps until the day I die."
It sure is easy to liken the scriptures to yourself when they just straight up say your name like that ;)

Man, is this true or what? I have learned so much about the gospel on my mission, and one of the things I've learned, is how much I have left to learn! I'll be learning for all eternity. Isn't that great! I know there is a lot to learn in this gospel, and I know it's the most important knowledge we can have! Don't give up on learning, there's still soo much to learn!
I love ya'll! You're the best! Have a splendiforous week!
Love,
Sister Fleck
1-3 Beautiful, beautiful Arkansas.



No comments:

Post a Comment