Saturday, June 13, 2015

Happy Conference Weekend!!!

April 6, 2015

Hello Ya'll!
How was your week? Mine was great!
On Monday we had dinner with this sweet less-active member, she's totally ready to come back! It's great! We shared Because He Lives with her, she loved it! She even showed it to her neighbor! Wahoo!
On Thursday we had Zone Training in West Plains, it was SUPER good, as always! I learned a lot!
Saturday and Sunday were conference! Yahoo! It was so good! I learned so much! I think my favorite talks were Elder Claytons (Saturday Morning) and Elder Pearsons (Sunday Afternoon). What about ya'll?

How great was Elder Holland's talk though! Don't think I forgot about him! I am so grateful for my Savior! I love this ^ quote! #BecauseHeLives When we fall, we don't have to stay down! We don't have to feel alone in our trials!
Love,
Sister Fleck

No comments:

Post a Comment