Monday, February 16, 2015

Amazing things happen :)

This week rocked! Remember how I said we had a goal for 40 lessons? WE BEAT IT!!!
I went on splits for the first time ever (a split is when missionaries split up from their companion and go out with a member each and get twice as much work done)! I feel a little bit like all I know is splits ;) I've almost forgotten what it's like to be with Sister P! Haha! We had a lot of fun this week and the Lord helped us so much!
I can't really think of anything specifically amazing that happened... although... I just realized that I don't think that I've talked about ----...
--- is this really sweet investigator with a baptismal date of February 14th, Valentines Day, and... his anniversary. His wife, ----, is in a nursing home because she has fallen a few times. Although, she's supposed to be coming home soon. We started teaching her the lessons this week. They're so sweet!
This week I want to talk about Faith. I love this quote v by Elder Ballard



Faith and fear cannot dwell in the same heart because fear comes from lack of faith. When we have faith we trust God that all will work out exactly how it's supposed to. This week took faith. We had to trust that Heavenly Father would help us get 40 lessons and we had to push away the fear that Satan gave us! I know you can do it.
Ignore Satan. If I've learned anything about him on my mission it's that he's a bully, and my mom always told me to ignore the bullies.
I love you all so much and I hope you have a wonderful week.
Love,
Sister Fleck OXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment