Monday, February 16, 2015

I should probably start writing in my journal again

Because I can't remember what happened this week! I just forget at night, I'm sleepy and thinking about sleep (:
On Thursday we had interviews with President Shumway, that was awesome, as usual. It was also my year mark! WHAAT? I told President Shumway this and he said that it's not possible because I've just been out 3 months (: I'm not going to lie. I miss ya'll... but I don't want to come home! This is the best thing I've ever done!!


I get to go around and help people! All day everyday! I get to bring the gospel into their lives and see it change their lives. I get to feel the love that my Savior has for both me, and those that I teach. I can't imagine a better way to spend a year and a half.
On Friday we had an awesome Zone Training. I learned a lot! (: We also had dinner with some potential investigators, --- and ----. It was a lot of fun! They're really cool!
On Sunday we made a cake and took it to one of the members here. She's been feeling a little lonely lately, so we went with some of the sisters in the ward and took her a cake! It was so much fun!
I can't think of much else to talk about!
Love ya'll!
Love,
Sister Fleck

No comments:

Post a Comment