Monday, September 1, 2014

Goodbye Ozark, Hello Nevada

This week was really good. Most of the week in Ozark was spent saying goodbye to people, which was really sad...

Thursday was, of course transfer day. We woke up early, finished packing, and somehow, miraculously fit everything into Sister ---'s little car and drove to transfer point! We after the transfer loop got to us and everyone got off, Sister S--- met her new companion Sister E---, we met the new sisters who would be in Ozark and Sister S--- and I said goodbye. Right before she left, I looked around at who was still waiting at the transfer point (I was going to be on the 2nd transfer loop that would get to Mount Vernon at 1:30), I realized there were no sisters, and only elders... I asked Sister S--- if I was going to be the only sister.... we found a zone leader, and he checked and I was, in fact the only sister that would be waiting until 1:30. Fortunately, there were a member couple, the ---, who had given one of the Zone Leaders a ride and the wife could be my companion. If they hadn't of been there I could have stayed, I just would have had to have been with two elders at all times and it would have been extremely awkward. I was talking to the ---, anyway, I found out that they know the Snows!! WHAT? They served a couples mission and knew J--- from when they worked in the office together! *sings* It's a small world after all...


So, the other missionaries eventually got there and I found some Sisters to hang out with. Then, transfer loop began. I was able to get off at just the next stop, yay! And I met Sister W---! YAY!!! She is really cool! We have a lot in common and I think this is going to be a really fun transfer!!

I am excited to see what Heavenly Father has in store for me here in Nevada!

Love,
Sister Fleck




No comments:

Post a Comment