Monday, February 10, 2014

Pictures Finally!

This week has been kind of crazy! I think I mentioned last Monday that I was going to be doing exchanges, maybe not...
Sister Lawrence is a Sister Training Leader and on Monday she had some training at the mission home, two other Sister Training Leaders came to Broken Arrow and dropped off their companions, then the three of them went to the Mission Home and the three of us stayed here. It was a lot of fun! We didn't have many appointments on Monday or Tuesday, so we tracted a lot and OTMed (Most missions call it OYM (Open Your Mouth) but we call it OTM (Open Thy Mouth) because it's the Oklahoma Tulsa Mission, get it?) at a gas station.
On Wednesday we started teaching a new investigator ---, she is really sweet.
On Thursday I was in a trio again! Sister L and I were with Sister S from... I can't remember, it's on the other side of Tulsa... anyway... Her companion had to get surgery on her hand, so Sister S trioed with us so she didn't have to stay at the hospital all day doing nothing!
On Friday we did exchanges AGAIN! Since Sister L is a Sister Training Leader she has to do exchanges with all the sisters in our area. This time I went to Tulsa with Sister G! She is one of the Spanish speaking missionaries! She and her companion Sister T were actually called to English speaking missions, but President Shumway wanted to open a Sister Spanish mission, and they both speak fluent Spanish! It was kind of a crazy day! I had no idea what was going on most of the time, since I don't know Spanish, so I just kind of sat there and smiled!!
Sunday was church (finally), but at about 9 we were a little worried that it was going to be cancelled again because the roads were pretty icy, (the 9:00 ward actually was cancelled). Fortunately we're at 1:00 and the ice was melted by then! I was pretty excited to go to church!
I love the work I am doing here in Broken Arrow, Sister Lawrence and I work hard, harder than I've ever worked before, I fall asleep almost as soon as my head hits the pillow. I know this is where I'm supposed to be and I know I'm doing this work for a reason!!!
Love,
Sister Fleck

Pointing at where we are going

Elder's in my district

 Elders in my distric

Playing with bubbles, celebrating hump day in MTC

I washed my clothes with K9 I am such a geek :)

Last night with district at MTC

Funny faces with district

Me and Sister P, my MTC Companion

In front of the temple


 In front of the temple

Sisters from my district

My companion and I in front of the temple 

Tulsa, Oklahoma :D

Blowing bubbles

The Elders in my district

The Elders

The Sisters

The Sisters

The whole MTC Zone

Bubbles, we liked the bubbles

My MTC District


No comments:

Post a Comment